Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"just another manic mon[day]"...no ...manic tuesday

oh wow
after today that's almost all i can say to sum it up
well it started this morning that i was running a few minutes behind...and literally i mean 2 minutes....oh my god lets all freak out....but for real on my way to work i sweet talked the accountant for orchard hills apartments into accepting a cash payment for Tina's rent since she left in a damned hurry and forgot to sign a check for it...oh my g....

so i called Mary and asked her after her shift if she would run it up there and get a receipt for it...so that all bases were covered....
and then i called the er doctor's billing department and made sure that i was still eligible for the 50% discount that they offered me since i wanted to pay it and be responsible enough to take care of the bill i owed....yes i am and tomorrow on my way to work I'm planning on stopping by and paying it....with receipt of course to protect me from future problems...

well lunch time was going pretty smooth until a lil after noon when the plumbing backed up...and i mean in a big way....
it got so bad and became such a hassle cleaning up the mess every twenty minutes that we closed the shop and i sent Emily home....
i spent hours running back and forth between the other shops in our station to see how their plumbing was causing complications..and calling a plumber....and calling the landlord keeping her updated on the whole situation.....
well at first i thought that it was a restaurant down the block that caused the problem because of an incident that occurred 2 weeks ago....but whoa was i wrong....
Lin in his moronic thinking decided to open the shop back up even though the problem wasn't resolved yet and i was super pissed because not only was this a health code violation...but i could see this coming back and causing some problems...still do actually.
about 5 the plumber showed up and business went on....
about 630 he showed me and pointed out the problem to me...which by the way happened to be feminine by products that were flushed down the toilet if you know what i mean...probably from other shops since our plumbing lines are all connected on that side of the complex.
about 730 ...the plumber left and told me that our lines were clean of grease indicating that we dispose of our grease properly and said he had it taken care of now....whew
well and so the night went on an I'm glad its over....

so Kat wanted me to keep her company at the gym while she worked out and against my better judgement i went even though I'm so past the point of exhaustion and need to get up early in the morning..but it was cool
we had a chance to talk and rant and ramble and even though she was there longer than she should have been, like longer than she told her mom she'd be which I'm sure it pissed her off, it was good for us.

well I'm beat and off to bed...
that's all for now....
stay tuned...
more to come....

No comments: