Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Monday, August 8, 2011

finding the light in all this darkness...

so as said previous, im getting a doctor bill from years ago (of which i had no prior knowledge to) resolved and taken off my credit report....woohoo

i messaged an old friend in an attempt to regain the friendship that i once had with him
it was a great friendship and ive missed it for some time

i fell in love with a new wine cooler called cordina daiq-go-ri.....awesome

i also realized that this year has been really tough...and yea im not as lucky as alot of my other friends....but hey im still here
i think everything ive gone through to current has made me stronger and theres bad times of course...but im alot stronger than other people give me credit for....stronger than i know....

today was a zombie day at work....probably cause i was tired and worn out
but i realized today when i was talking to my grandma that my stress level has gone down
either im handling it better or im relenting and jus not letting it all get to me

but im most thankful for my friends...theyre not always there when i need them and sometimes they drift apart....
but the ones that have had the chance to really know me can see im a good person asides from my many mistakes, and they always come back in the end....

i feel loved, i dont know why and i dont know from whom, but hes out there

well thats enough from a hopeless romantic
more to come....
stay tuned....

No comments: