Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HUMP DAY.....

so its Wednesday and the weekend is still not here...ahhhh
not that it matters because i work all weekend long but anyways
Tina comes back home tomorrow...yay
yea so today i didn't wake up as early as i thought i would but at least i went to north haven to get Brandon's registration forms for school...that's one more thing off my ever growing checklist...
but for real...Emily called in at about 10 o clock....seriously....ugh
but it was ok cause i bribed Kat to come in for the lunchtime rush which really wasn't as bad as i thought
i mean today was ok...i mean it was busy but i handled my stress and Lin's attitude better than normal so even though I'm exhausted as hell...whew today is done
there was a guy that came in today during lunch that i thought was flirting with me but i don't think anything well ever come of it...but still ...it left me open to possibilities...hehe
I'm really thankful for all that Kat has done this week to help out though...its been super amazing....

side note..Thornton's sells these amazing wine coolers that are like frozen mixed drinks and lets jus say after two I'm feeling chill as pickled dill, cool as a drunk fool
Dr Seuss is that you....
anyways...I'm done for now....

stay tuned....
more to come....

No comments: