Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Thursday, July 28, 2011

another migraine day...

today was weird if not stressful
i got up early so i could go to the post office for my boss and to mail my netflix back. after i left the post office brandy called me and asked when i wanted her to meet me so that her dad could fix my car....side note, now that the brakes are fixed, i think the alternator or belt might be going out cuz it acts like it has no battery power when i go to start it up. lets pray that it starts tomorro when i get off to work. but anyways my brakes got fixed and he only charged me 200 hundred bucks, parts and all. that was cool. but mary, mary is being really non complacent and argumentative lately....annoying.

but then there were some customer complaints that drove me up the wall, and i think that because they were so ridiculously stupid and stressful, that this could have been what caused a minor migraine today. and to top it all off, ryan has an attitude, like a gay guy attitude, i mean seriously that boy needs to hurry up and come out of the closet already, ugh. gay guy attitudes get on my nerves as it is, but ryan takes it to an all new level. i dont know if i wanna go the lengths to call him my friend anymore. its not the fact that hes so stuck up kats ass and not mine. its the way i feel when I'm around him, the way he makes me feel ignored and i dont think i wanna keep friends like that. i mean given hes already kind of an ass, but the other night i said goodbye to him like four or five times, no not like, really, and he never heard it. i mean the bastard heard when his phone went off alerting him to some new face book alert but did he hear me say "goodbye ryan"...ugh enough ranting about him. but for real, he messed up alot at work tonight and wanted me to fix his mistakes every time....big baby brat.
kat was very thoughtful though; she knew that i wasn't feeling very well and didn't let any mean shit i said get to her. i even apologized for being rude in a text on a delivery run and shes all like, "already forgotten" ....cool cool.

but i think the fact the I'm super stressed is why i was sick again today like yesterday....

i dunno, maybe given time ill figure everything out.

well that's all for now...
off to watch glee project....
more to come, so stay tuned.....

No comments: