Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOW....a day off

so today i had a day off.....let me tell you

what was the whole purpose of having days off if all i do is errands personal and otherwise everytime i get one.

today brandy met up with me and we went to to the library so i could check out a few books and so she could look at a few movies to check out. let me start by saying that if you live in jeffersonville and you haven't been to the new library yet you have to go to the second level. now I've been to the new library before but there was a book that i wanted to get that was in the young adult section which so happens to be on the second level. I've never been up to the second level and when me and brandy got up there....WHOA!!!!

up there they have a patio area on the roof where you can sit out in the nice fresh sun rays and read......neato. of course my first reaction was "OK this is where our tax paying dollars are going to" lol hehe. but no for real it is way cool and you should definitely check it out sometime.

then me and brandy went to buy backs where i bought i few movies that I've been hunting down for some time now; practical magic and imaginary heroes. they have all kinds of older movies on DVDs if you're interested in checking it out. i mean hey it would save you money on shipping and handling you know.

after that we were getting hungry so we went to eat at golden corral. they sure have a different selection for the lunchtime crowd. it was either there at the buffet or El nopal which is my favorite Mexican restaurant. and lets face it....some fat bitches love some buffet. lol

then while we were driving around to different place gettin things here or there after we ate, i had some personal phone calls to make and found out that i might get a certain something removed off my credit report....hooray.

so we end up at the dollar general, and this is when i notice that my phone was still on vibrate from when me and brandy were at the library...oh shit....i missed like 24 calls from my other bestie Kat and she was having a very bad day and needed to vent. so i called her and let her tell me the crazy shit she went through today and oh man....hectic.....tear for Kat :'(

but anyways there was this stand at the front of the dollar store that said buy one get one free and it was fabric cloth grocery bags....now I'm trying to be more concerned about the world and Eco system so I'm like hey ill buy some. we get to the checkout line and they both ring up and I'm like "hey they're supposed to be buy one get one". the lady is like no they are not...I'm like yes they are, there's the sign right there.....well another associate gets involved and she says they're not and pulls the sign out of the holder and it says all boys and girls cloths.....well I'm like that's false advertising can i still get the price because its not my fault that the sign holder was blocking what was actually on sale by a thin piece of metal.....i figured might as well ask right. huh, the lady gets an attitude and says"no that is not false advertisement and i just called my manager and she said no"

bitch no you didn't, you didn't have time to call a manager i was watching the whole time. so after the manger type associate leaves, the associate at the cash register asks me if i still want them and I'm like no that's OK...its not really that big a deal.

oh no, it was a big deal for brandy. she felt like the lady who came up to all of us at the register was very rude and even rude to the girl checking us out. she asked her to come back up, got her name, and asked for the number to corporate. needless to say she called and complained and let them no as we were leaving that she was gonna call and complain....so funny as it all is, i don't think ill be going back into that dollar general again lol.

well anyways after me and brandy said goodbye, she left to go home to walk her dogs and after about and hour i started cleaning my apartment. and trust me, it needed it whew. so after three and a half hours later everything is clean and the only thing left to do is go through some bills and organize and sort through 3-4 weeks of newspapers to read and clip coupons.

whoa what a busy and productive Tuesday/day off.

well that's all for know, more to come so stay tuned....

No comments: