Be the Change, You Wish to See in the World.
-Ghandi

Friday, October 21, 2011

Been a Minute.. huh

So I've not kept up on here in the last month and a half.... and although I could write a long novel... I think I'll stick to some recent basics....

So there's a cool halloween costume party coming up on the 29th at the Irish Exit bar in New Albany.... Several weeks ago, me and Brandy and her mom lol, went costume shopping.... and hold your horses, I'm not gonna reveal my costume.... Your just gonna have to go meet me there and find out....hahahaha....
But anyways, we found some good costumes and had a great day together.

Well, Tinas out of town again, and I cant really say that I blame her. I mean she deserves a vacation for as much and as hard as she works. But anywho, she has invited her cousin to come and help out while shes gone so that not everything falls on me.
Her name is Jinny and she is very nice.... plus she speaks better english and has more of a vocabulary than Tina go figure lol.
But she doesnt trust herself to make decisions and she is always asking Lin instead of me.
Which brings me to my next point....
Lin is the only male out of four children and lets just say that his parents spoiled him rotten because of this fact. This mofo doesnt get his way and all hell breaks loose.
Like many times before when Tina is MIA, he thinks he can run the shop and treats me like shit. Well let me tell you, he's a brat, a drama starter, and a complete liar.
But it's okay because she believes me and not him, even though I am forbidden to reveal the truth to Jinny..... poor thing, she probably thinks the worst of me.

But yea, everything is going good I guess.
I finally broke down and turned on my heat.... me of all people who always likes it cold lol.....

I wish that a certain friend would pay attention to me more....
I'm trying to be a good friend, but I dont exactly feel like I'm getting the same treatment in return...

Well
Stay tuned....
More to come....

No comments: